Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky Won't Connect to network

Reaction score
Trying to read my flight logs on my crystal sky 7" and the blasted thing INSISTS that I connect to the network, even though the records are right here. So...can't connect as i get a "network unavailable. check your network connection.

So...tried using the browser app and that brought up google, although it wouldn't actually let me in because it had a problem with Google's certificate and just would...not...let me go past that.

Even tried resetting to factory setting (which nuked my flight records anyhow) and it still won't let me connect. Have tried mobile hot spot instead of my local wifi. Have tried different account login. Zero zip.

What is the deal? Any idea how I can move forward? Getting a bit fedup with the 7" which I constantly have to reboot in order to get a smooth image anyhow.

You can manually move the flight record .txt files to a SD card and upload to a free airdata account to view your flights.

Regarding the network connection, try a different wifi connection. My CS is selective on which wifi signals it will connect to. Try your home wifi, setup a hotspot from your phone etc.

To transfer the txt files manually to an sd card follow this procedure.

Put an SD card in either slot 1 or slot 2.
Go to Explorer on the CS > Internal Memory >DJI > DJI.go.v4 > Flight Record > Multi > tap on the .txt files you want to copy to the SD card, the most current are on the bottom so scroll down > Editor > Copy > Home > SD Card 1 > Editor > Paste. All that monkey motion gets your Flight Records onto a storage card.

Reactions: jkerrins
You can manually move the flight record .txt files to a SD card and upload to a free airdata account to view your flights.

Regarding the network connection, try a different wifi connection. My CS is selective on which wifi signals it will connect to. Try your home wifi, setup a hotspot from your phone etc.

To transfer the txt files manually to an sd card follow this procedure.

Put an SD card in either slot 1 or slot 2.
Go to Explorer on the CS > Internal Memory >DJI > DJI.go.v4 > Flight Record > Multi > tap on the .txt files you want to copy to the SD card, the most current are on the bottom so scroll down > Editor > Copy > Home > SD Card 1 > Editor > Paste. All that monkey motion gets your Flight Records onto a storage card.
I'll move the records as you suggested. I don't use Air Data so I assume I can read the TXT files. RE: network. It didn't like my main wirelss, my wireless extender, or my mobile hot spot. It finally connected to one after I cycled through them all a few times. Frustrating.

Reactions: SanCap
I'll move the records as you suggested. I don't use Air Data so I assume I can read the TXT files. RE: network. It didn't like my main wirelss, my wireless extender, or my mobile hot spot. It finally connected to one after I cycled through them all a few times. Frustrating.
You will not be able to read the text files without some sort of 3rd party app or online drone management system.

Ah...thank you for the frustration saving feedback. And thank you DJI for.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips