Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky Compass Calibration??

Reaction score
I tried to calibrate compass today. Got the screen showing to turn the CS in horizontal plane around vertical axis . Did that multiple times but the screen did not change and after a while I got Calibration failed, try again later. Than out of blue Calibration completed succesfully. I did not even do the second rotation around horizontal axis. Anyone else having issue like this??

Reactions: marctronixx
Managed to sort it out. The way to do it is to rotate the CS in horizontal plane very very slowly and continue to do so until the screen changes to the second plane rotation and do the same in the second plane. Then the calibration gets successfully completed.:)

Hi guys, ok so calibration of the CS compass can be a hassle but after succeeding with that (at least getting a confirmation that its done), have you ever got your compass to show correct information? Mine is totally useless, showing randomly incorrect directions, the map is not correctly aligned and both the map and compass gadget is jerky and seemingly instable. How about for you guys ?

Why does the CS even need a compass for anyway?, for map cache? GPS in the crystalsky is for what, nobody ever explains that, thanks......I wanna get it so bad too.....

I figured, thanks Nick...have the problems been all fixed with the CS, especially heat with the Ultra?.

Don’t think so based on my recent experience and other posts. Mine included screen going black, slow response to inputs by finger or buttons, screen displays showing my and drone location far from transmitter (after compass calibrations). Me thinks this will require more than FW fix or it would have been corrected. They have been aware of these issues for 6 months+. Some have reported some similar issues with Android devices so maybe it is in the OS. The temp issues are clearly HW. I wouldn’t mind being a beta tester if they didn’t keep me in the dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka