Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CS update Bricks CS

Reaction score
Yesterday, an update happened to my CrystalSky.
I was not warned about it, nor was I asked if I wanted to do it.
It just happened.
Now CS is stuck and un-useable.
What is going on here?
Here is a screenshot of where it gets stuck and another of the stats.
Clicking NEXT at the bottom does absolutley nothing.
Anyone else run into this?
a19.jpg a20.jpg

Last edited:
Answer found.
Turns out there is a 4th item on the first screen that you have to scroll down to get to. Once checking it, the NEXT bar finished the setup.
I should think that the NEXT bar shouldn't even appear until you are at the bottom of that page.
JEEZ.....….:confused:

Answer found.
Turns out there is a 4th item on the first screen that you have to scroll down to get to. Once checking it, the NEXT bar finished the setup.
I should think that the NEXT bar shouldn't even appear until you are at the bottom of that page.
JEEZ.....….:confused:

Sometimes corrections are simple if you see the total page. We are glad you found it.

Yeah,
I was out in the field when this thing popped up and I figured it was a wifi (Non-wifi) thing.
Got home and same thing. 5.5" CS has a cropped screen sometimes...….
Haven't updated the 7;85" yet, but will not have the same thing, I'm pretty sure.

There's a known issue with the FPV cam image causing a glitch with the CS 5.5" running the latest FW version. We brought a few 5.5's back to use for production with downgrading to one of the earlier FW versions. Our techs now have a few different versions if anyone needs them.

Newer firmware has had ours running funny... lagging and app crashing. We refreshed firmware and deleted all cached videos and settings... that seems to help a bit...

:D:D Hope that baby behaves in Europe!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop