Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Custom Ready to Fly Landing Case DIY $200

Reaction score
Original case is nice and small but I was annoyed with changing from travel mode to landing mode each time I fly. Found a case that might be the smallest one out there that will allow the Inspire to be in landing mode with camera on or off. It's a Seahorse SE1220 case. It has the usual pick and pluck foams in 4 layers. Someone can probably come up with better arrangement than mine but it should have room for all the stuff that can fit inside the stock case. I can store the Inspire with the camera on and it's well cushioned/secured on the last layer of the foam. Some pictures of the case side by side with the stock case. It measures 27in x 22in x 15in. I'm sure the GPC case is much better but for $200, you can buy an extra battery TB47 or TB48 and some accessories and still have money left over.

Edit: They have distributors all over the US. Amazon has it too but it's slightly overpriced. You can find it at local distributors for ~$200.

Attachments

• inspire_landing_case_02.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_02.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 155
  • inspire_landing_case_03.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_03.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 124
  • inspire_landing_case_04.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_04.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 113
  • inspire_landing_case_05.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_05.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 125
  • inspire_landing_case_06.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_06.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 125
  • inspire_landing_case_07.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_07.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 118
  • inspire_landing_case_09.jpg
    inspire_landing_case_09.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 119
Case is a tad bit tall to put in the trunk of my coupe. I'm selling it for $200. Already spent hours fitting the foam so you don't have to. Local pickup around Los Angeles Area 626. Shoot me a PM if interested.

...how about I take the coupe off your hands. It would be ashamed to let all that work on the case to go unused...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop