Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cutting the Clutter in Go4

Reaction score
Is there any way to reduce the number of "Warning"s and "Alert"s that keep populating the screen in Go4? I like to fly in Attitude and when I switch it whines at me and won't go away. On windy days it's constantly telliing me what I clearly know. It let's me know the landing gear is going down, or up, when it's right in front of me.

As the gimbal op, I"m trying to compose the image on the screen and so often 1/4 of the screen is obscured by warnings. Even when I swipe up and clear the screen, the app isn't smart enough to put all the warnings in the now empty space and continues to obscure my view.

Very scary. lIke editing your registry. But I'll give it a shot. The sad thing is that so many of the warnings are just telling me things that I just did on purpose (like changing to Atti). Anyhow. I'll try this. Thanks for the input.

Well...If the warning I nuked said "You are about to fly into a building" and I flew into a building, then I think they'd have a case. The issue from my perspective is that I'm more likely to loose a client due to poor gimbal control because I can't see the image on the screen clearly. I'd really appreciate them giving me the opportunity to at least set how long any message that does not indicate a pending or present emergency remains on the screen. Or just take the Atti mode out of the system if you're going to freak out every time I use it.

I was talking about changing thrust levels and voltage levels. It seems like you can change some rudimentary values that will affect flight, or am I mistaken?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu