Dan Bilzerian shoots tons of Phantoms

I've been relaxed. I guess you couldn't tell it on my post cause you're so uptight.
Watch the vid or not, like it or not, who cares lol
He prob filmed it so people like you would get all butthurt about it.

........."Hey Dan, nice guns and nice looking hookers, maybe one day I can have as much money as you.........Oh, by the way, sorry about your *****"..................

One more example of how one idiot can induce devolution among the human species (like it needs any more help?) using video as a form of lobotomy.

Sadly, this gun-totter does't realize that he is encouraging people to dislike one of the only tactical weapons available to those who might actually need them some day: that is, a viable aerial surveillance platform. So, while he seems to be a self-imagined patriot (or maybe he is really only a moron?), he is producing PRO-NWO propaganda.

Thanks buddy. Real smart.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Forget about the shooting and drones ,please and talk about the BIMBO'S .That's all I've seen.(Or am I the only one with a dirty mind)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
He was shooting drones? where? when?

) that's right, the title of this thread should be "Dan Bilzerian trying hard to shoot tons of Phantoms"
P.s I simply don't understand some playboys, it's not a shame to wear glasses, when it's so clear you need them... With his bank account, his sexual activity will not decrease and there is a chance he will look a little bit smarter than he seems to be. Actually, if I am thinking at it seriously for a moment, it's not such a good idea, maybe he'll start thinking he's a doctor and he'll do a video about it...