Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Delivered just now

Hey ibflyen. .
Flying an I1 after owning a turbo matrix should be an easy transition. .
What model matrix do you have ??
How do you like the matrix? ?.3
Turbo. .
I have the S model. I really like it although after getting the I1 it's hard to go back to the anolog SD video! :)
I have the matrix setup for long range flight (shhhh) on 1.3 video with Dragonlink control and gopro with gyrox 3 gimble. It's faster,more stable,longer flight times, etc..etc but the ease of setup, hd video, 360° camera rotation and everything integrated into the pilot app keep me flying the I1 most of the time.
I think I'll be looking at HD video for the matrix real soon! :) (No restraints)

I have the S model. I really like it although after getting the I1 it's hard to go back to the anolog SD video! :)
I have the matrix setup for long range flight (shhhh) on 1.3 video with Dragonlink control and gopro with gyrox 3 gimble. It's faster,more stable,longer flight times, etc..etc but the ease of setup, hd video, 360° camera rotation and everything integrated into the pilot app keep me flying the I1 most of the time.
I think I'll be looking at HD video for the matrix real soon! :) (No restraints)
Ya man..
it's hard to compete with the i1..
But your matrix definitely has its strong points!!
The matrix in my avatar costs 6000 usd and it doesn't have lightbridge. .
glad I got a phantom first and heard about the triumph. .I mean inspire 1..
if I had a lot of money I'd like a tricked out matrix I with dual batteries and all the goodies. .
ya boy...

Mines pretty tricked out.....just need lightbridge to make it complete! :)
Then I could test out some of the long range antenna for the lightbridge system.
In a controlled environment of course!! ;)

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84