Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Putting aside the legal question I like the style and the exposure and composition looks pretty good.

Personally, I think the prohibitions against crossing roads or flying over people needs to be reviewed and likely revised to be less prohibitive. I'm not saying the average drone operator should be able to fly over a stadium filled with people or even smaller groups of people, but the outright prohibition against flying over anyone seems excessive.

Just my two cents worth...

Brian

Once they're reliable enough to stop falling inexplicably maybe. Until then one that falls on the highway would be likely to cause more damage than in a filled stadium...

Once they're reliable enough to stop falling inexplicably maybe. Until then one that falls on the highway would be likely to cause more damage than in a filled stadium...

Well reliability does factor into this and perhaps we're still a bit away from the level of reliability you'd want. However, a drone that falls out of the sky over a highway MAY result in an incident but the odds are low when you're talking about a typical road most of the time, but higher if talking about a busy interstate during rush hour. A similar thing when we're talking about flying over a few people versus a stadium filled with people. My point is that even now the risk to flying over typical roads or a few people is pretty low though not low enough to permit flying over a busy road or a crowd of people.

Common sense here...

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD