Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Did they copy the Inspire?

I'll say. Chinese knock-off.
And the el-cheapo "looks like a FPS video" gamer commercial wont help the cause for intelligent, consiencous ownership.

Next they'll have laser tag kits for them.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I'll say. Chinese knock-off.
And the el-cheapo "looks like a FPS video" gamer commercial wont help the cause for intelligent, consiencous ownership.

Next they'll have laser tag kits for them.

But, but..... DJI IS Chinese!

Mind you, bet the Walkera won't fly into garage doors unannounced, have props fly off when they shouldn't, have IMU problems, yaw left of its own accord, try and shake itself to pieces through harmonic resonance or have rows with Apple regarding breach of rules regarding non approved software.
Did I miss anything out there?... And it's only been released 3 weeks!

This is the fortunate future of the drone market and exactly why the FAA is attempting to tighten the screws................quickly. I am hopeful that a US soil, brick and mortar manufacturing facility evolves quickly in this advancing drone market. A company that could see growth from their investment over a short period. Maybe one that is not as interested in pushing a product to market before rigorous testing with its software integration prior to releasing a flying saw blade . I own a Phantom Vision 2 Ver3 and was impressed by the systems functions. That being said, I'm sure the bugs will be smoothed quickly as there are others in the industry working double time to capitalize on DJI's self induced speed bumps.

There is that USA tech startup venture ??? I guess they haven't viewed DJI's projected earning's .................................

Maybe it's better to have fixed prop arms, inspire already has issues with loose nuts and wobble in the arms

Reactions: Sapstar
Loose bolts on a ready to fly drone as its labeled I think is both but dji has a responsibility to make sure it is ready to fly if that's how they want to label it. The wobble effect is happening on units with tight nuts, seems to be a harmonic issue so a ski problem in my opinion. I understand there is problems with the unit and they will get them sorted but didn't think the consumer would become beta testers. Can't wait get mine just sick of all the hassle and waiting.

Reactions: Sapstar
I'm hoping it comes with torque specs, i ride a lot of motocross. If im going to be launching a bike 75 feet no matter the company or the build i go around every bolt with a torque wrench before a race or a hard practice. I am planning on treating this the same way. mine should be shipped in 18 days. Are the shipping times accurate?

Don't think so but who knows, mine was supposed to shipped last week but it's not happened

Ah, lets hope they are working out the "problems". In that case its well worth the wait.

this unit does not have light bridge i am sure…probably overpriced for what it is..but interesting. they have not made a decent camera from what i have seen to date..just heavy and not the features of the inspire..we will see when they hit the market.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Walkera sucks they don't honor warranty work and you think the inspire has problems? Try going over to the walkera board and see how there scout and tali500 multirotors are doing. Props falling off and ios app problems will be the least of your worries. Try crashing every other flight or falling out of the sky at 20% battery. A gimbal that's not worth the diecast metal it's built from. And to boot apm flight control yuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walkera sucks they don't honor warranty work and you think the inspire has problems? Try going over to the walkera board and see how there scout and tali500 multirotors are doing. Props falling off and ios app problems will be the least of your worries. Try crashing every other flight or falling out of the sky at 20% battery. A gimbal that's not worth the diecast metal it's built from. And to boot apm flight control yuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now it looks like DJI and Walkera are siblings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa