Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dilemma: Which to chose Inspire 1 V2 Pro or Inspire 2 with X4S

Great info provided by the community above as always. But I'm really surprised that the OP ended up with an I2 and X4S camera.

From his statements throughout the thread it seems he cares a lot about photographic image quality, and not so much about more robust flight capabilities or looking like a pro. So getting an I2 and X4S camera seems kind of backwards to me.

For all the great reasons shared by others above, there's no question that the I2 is a better flying platform than the I1. But the X4s? Unless I've misread the specs and misunderstood the reviews, the X4S is essentially the same camera as the one on the P4Pro, no? For anyone who is happy with that 1" sensor, non interchangeable lens, relatively noisy camera, if the P4P's flight capabilities and hobbyist appearance meet your needs, why go to the additional expense and complexity of getting an I2?

On the other hand, if you want the best DJI camera currently available and are willing to deal with an I2 (and price is no object), then get the X5S camera, not the X4S! With the X5S you get significantly better image quality, not only due to the better sensor and lower noise but because you can put on better lenses and use focal lengths that will allow for greater detail from the same shooting distance when needed. You also get a much better video camera, if you care.

Bottom line, at least as I see ti:
If you are willing to deal with an Inspire class drone, really care about image quality, and can afford it, get the I2 and X5S.
And if you can't do that for whatever reason, and still want better IQ than you can get from the regular P4, get the P4P for $1499, unless there is some reason you can justify spending $2100 more to get essentially the same IQ with the I2+X4S.

P4P: $1499
I2 with X4S camera: $3598
I2 with X5S camera and kit lens: $2999 + $1899 = $4898
I2 with X5S camera body only and Oly 12mm lens: $2999 + $1399 + $699 = $5097

Reactions: Pescatoral Pursuit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vapehere