Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Disabling clip folders on Inspire 2 - possible?

Reaction score
Hey there, I’ve searched google but can’t seem to find an answer to my question... is there a way to disable clip folders on the Inspire 2 w/X7? Ie to make it so that my Prores offload can be copying over all the actual video files instead of each clip being in its own folder? I read about the CD prores transfer tool but I figured there must be a better way.

i am not aware of any option to control how files are organized on the SSD. I record to SSD in ProRes and CinemaDNG from my X5S camera, not an X7. But I would not expect that difference in cameras to be relevant. I personally don't mind that the clips are organized into folders. I find it more inconvenient that you can't do selective erasures, and can't use the SSD to store all image formats. However I think I understand the reason for these limitations: the data rates involved are pretty intense (especially for cinemaDNG), and these limitations allow for data to be written sequentially to the device, without the write code having to consult a free block directory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc