Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI BATTERY STATION ANNOUNCED. PRE-ORDER HERE!!!

It's $1,199.00 in the US. Check the link.

But I live in the UK where the price is £1,199, which at todays exchange rate is around $1,600.

DJI’s policy of making the UK price the same in GBP as it is in USD is part of reason why their kit is looking very expensive.

I appreciate that someone working for the BBC, Disney or NBC will just expense the purchase, as a one man operator I just can’t justify the cost for what is just a fancy battery charger in a box.

I can’t figure out how to pre-order on your site? Shows out of stock.

Hey buddy yes the stupid website only gives us 2 options. Either in stock or out lol. I can send you an invoice for your preorder that way you get one out of the first wave. All I need is your email address. Here is my cell if you want to give me a call. 270-473-1409.

Pretty cool features and a bit pricey for the average owner but looks perfect for production landscapes.
I was hopping it would be smaller and better for traveling, so guess this one is not for me.
Rich

Your right pal absolutely but when a company makes your profession an arms race that you cant afford to keep up in and your struggling to make ends meet ultimately it hurts.

I was going to get 2 i2's and a x7 this year and backed off as they have removed the versatility from the i2 and want more money out of your for the m200 etc. Who on the average professional level honestly can afford 30-40k of debt every few years to keep up...It just isnt right and our local training/ Dji centre is staffed by people who all went bust as they couldn't keep up so went for a sales job.I think it proves the point.

They will never change unless a voice pushes back and people show them they have to change/ support customers better.

Anyway my apologies for the rant and i did not mean to bash Dji but my god i hope they are listening.
I agree but they are not listening to the customers!

No one has to buy this, it’s purely an option for people with a LOT of packs, if you have less than 12 pairs it’s probably not worth it.

But for the guys with 20+ it’s a real benefit.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
put an APPLE logo on it since it is priced like over priced Apple products.
I think that's good analogy. They are very similar and do have a commercial agreement in place. I think they are both examples of how a company can make crazy good product and people see less expensive products and believe they should drive competition like between Macs and PCs but, that's also the perfect example of why its successful. Like Apple products, DJI consistently delivers gear that is, by and large, a quantum leap better than any tangible competitor. But, they cost more too. I was a PC user for the first 20 years and then switched to a Mac (mind blown!). Compared to what else it out there, who's to say this is expensive, especially for the commercial user?

I am sure you have noticed that they seem to try to copy Apple's elaborate packaging. I'm sure that cost them extra to impress us which is passed on to us.

Hmmm, wonder when this will be available? I don’t mind pre-ordering when there is a good track record of meeting eta’s but historically that has been a disappointment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game