Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Beyond Smart Event - What will be see?

OMG the news was even crappier than I thought.
Smart drone implies its some kind of navigation/avoidance thing.
I don't think it will be anything to get excited about.

But hoping to be proven wrong.

Wow I was wrong, but I take it back in wishing I was wrong.
This doesn't even have anything to do with UAV!

wake me up when there is something good to talk about...

Reactions: The Editor
I heard from our local DJI store, multirotorheli, there is a Phantom4 Pro edition coming this fall? Anyone know more information about this model? What will be the "pro" upgrades?

Someone posted this on RCG earlier but to me it looks like an old app as there are lots of products missing

Or a new one perhaps ? I can't replicate it on Go for IOS

a9169fa30c44ea7ef5a4c29041631d0c.jpg

This is the current screen on the latest iOS release even before it gets an Internet connection

26c7fb580acc353993c930cd49c06581.jpg

ddbc8dc669dda6c0f38bec21e6d5a402.jpg

I would not be surprised and as for changes I'd bet camera but it makes you wonder if they want to impact any future Inspire 2 releases.

I would think an I2 would ship with either the X5 or possibly an improved version, may be a new smaller camera with higher bitrate, 100mbps is what's needed now for 4K in a SD card camera for AP, I just don't see it shipping with the Z3 as that's clearly marketed at industry for stills.

But to release a P4 Pro with a similar camera would be an odd move rite now, unless they are going to just add zoom and many a few other things but can't really think what.

Had over 15 hours using the Osmo mobile. It's a useful piece of kit if you have a good camera phone

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla