Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky 7.85" High Brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my CrystalSky 7.85" High Brightness monitor. Used for 5 flights for a total of about 1 1/2 hours.

Items included:
CrystalSky 7.85" Monitor
2 Batteries
Mounting bracket: Compatible with the Inspire 1 series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, or Matrice series remote controllers.
Charger - (CrystalSky does not include a charger.)
3D Printed screen Protector
Original Box for CrystalSky

Items brand new total 847USD plus Shipping and Tax.

Selling for 750.00USD Shipped and Insured or Best Offer. Item located in Virginia, USA. US Sales only

Open to reasonable offers.

IMG_6398.jpg

Last edited:
Mods....If you are going to delete "bump posts", then please delete the post "Messaged You" as well so people know this item is still available after user messaged and decided not to buy. That is the reason I have been saying "Still Available". I know the forum rules regarding bumping the thread, but you give no tools to OP's to manage their threads. Would be easiest to make comments unavailable to all except the OP, and people interested can DM the seller.

Mods....If you are going to delete "bump posts", then please delete the post "Messaged You" as well so people know this item is still available after user messaged and decided not to buy. That is the reason I have been saying "Still Available". I know the forum rules regarding bumping the thread, but you give no tools to OP's to manage their threads. Would be easiest to make comments unavailable to all except the OP, and people interested can DM the seller.
This is why we ask members to put 'SOLD' in the title or the body of the thread when an item is sold.
In the absence of the word 'Sold' the item is deemed to be still for sale.

We suggest lowering the price if there has been no interest in a classified listing and this will bring the item to the top of the section again.

As you quite rightly point out, we do not allow 'bumping' of threads by using the words 'bump' or 'still for sale' or any other means.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newbieken