Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Europe - what a service!

DJI Germany is now superseded by DJI Netherlands for everyone except German customers.

With regards to warranty; we are authorised to make the decision that it's warranty, DJI will supply us with warranty parts, but they won't (presently) cover our labour. So we can do warranty but you still have to pay the hourly rate.

We're still pushing DJI to cover the labour too so that customers don't have to send items overseas.

All the best

Drone Doctor

That's very handy to know,

Can you just confirm exactly who you are though,

are you part of Heliguy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJI Germany is now superseded by DJI Netherlands for everyone except German customers.

With regards to warranty; we are authorised to make the decision that it's warranty, DJI will supply us with warranty parts, but they won't (presently) cover our labour. So we can do warranty but you still have to pay the hourly rate.

We're still pushing DJI to cover the labour too so that customers don't have to send items overseas.

All the best

Drone Doctor
Holy crap that's another DJI tric!Warranty for your product but paying for labour.Come on is this Chinese interpretation of warranty?This is not good for your dealer because they have to explain their customer that warranty is only limited to parts.

That's very handy to know,

Can you just confirm exactly who you are though,

are you part of Heliguy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with Heliguy. Our other company FirstPersonView.co.uk is the largest importer of DJI products in the UK, established in 2007. We are the only DJI Recommended Service Centre in the UK.

Let me chime in here ...

I have actually USED Drone doctor UK to repair my Inspire 1. And I have only good words to tell about the experience. I'm a certified drone-operator in Denmark, and when I had an incident with our Inspire, I felt more confident sending the bird UK than all the way to China, despite having ZERO knowledge of Drone doctor's skills :)

Let me reweal to you, that this was a good decision! Quick, friendly and solid information during the whole process, an estimate of repair costs was given once the "incident sheet" was sent via email, and - the qouted price held - even though I am quite sure they did a replacement rather than a repair (it was a bent gimbal arm) - and I know that a replacement of the gimbal is the double of the qouted price. But they stood by their initial price.

And an example of their great communications: Got an email from a service engineer - "I will be out test flying your drone during the next hour - will let you know if it's OK when I'm back" - 2 hours later: "All well - will return the drone to you now".

So I can only speak highly about Drone doctor UK - I now have my very own drone-repair pusher :)

And considering the many bad storys of bad or non-existent comms from DJI, long repair times etc. etc. it's so bloody good for our community that some real professionals are doing what they can to keep other professionals on the wings - or should that be "keep our rotors spinning?

A happy wingman

Peter Erfurt
24-7news
Denmark

Reactions: Lipp_24
Last week my local dealer (FPV, Brighton, UK) diagnosed a faulty camera as being the reason for my intermittent loss of the video signal on start-up. So sent off an email to DJI Support Europe Tuesday am with a copy of the log file and they replied saying send it to their service centre in The Netherlands for a warranty repair / replacement.

Posted it Tuesday pm at the local post office, got an email this morning from DJI to say they had received it and got another email from DJI two hours later to say that it had been repaired, shipped and was on its way back - together with a tracking number. I'm assuming they've shipped a replacement unit but even so what an amazing service!

Sorry for those of you around the globe having to wait weeks for repairs but live in hope that DJI can roll out whatever it is they are doing In Europe to elsewhere.

Can you give me the adress of the repair center in Netherlands please, or better if you have their number????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc