Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go ‘Zoom Sensitivity’

Reaction score
I seen this as a feature added to DJI Go .. I haven’t upgraded my App and was wondering if this feature works with the X5 and Olympus 14-42 Zoom lens?

Good question, I'll have to find and try though my 14-42 is not very happy or the gimbal is not happy with it, I don't know how much longer I'll have it

Old thread, but yes...I have an Olympus pancake 14-42 and the GO app zoom feature works for me.

I’m not talking about being able to zoom in and out.. I’m talking about adjusting the speed and smoothness of the zoom

hold the C2 button and use the left wheel this will allow a more controlled zoom over using the screen
I just got the pancake Oly 14-42mm and only had a chance to fly with it once. Besides having better control of the zoom (thank you for your post), how do you personally control the exposure as you change focal lengths? Do you leave everything on auto exposure?
Thanks

I find the zoom to not be usable for smooth video so I adjust exposure when I settle on a focal length whether for stills or video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips