Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

dji go 4 app on iPhone

Reaction score
so i was trying the go 4 app on my iPhone with my i2....there is no FPV camera view like on the iPad. is there a setting I'm missing?

Page 56 Item 20 of the manual: "FPV only for tablet" it is mentioned elsewhere in the documentation. You need a tablet of some sort. I use a new iPad, iPad mini will work. You need to check the compatible models: they are listed. My old iPad 3 would not work. I do not know the android specializations. If you get another controller - I believe a newer iPhone will work for views through the camera only. You will need to confirm this in the documentation.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was strange my I2 didn't come with a manual and just the quick start up guide. I downloaded the actual manual online and there is a lot more info there! Thanks guys.

Most all DJI product, particular drones, only come with a Quick Start Guide now due to the fact that features are always changing and being added and any printed manual will become outdated relatively quick. You'll always find the most up-to-date information under the downloads section on the DJI site. For the Inspire 2 that would be here: DJI Inspire 2 Downloads

so i was trying the go 4 app on my iPhone with my i2....there is no FPV camera view like on the iPad. is there a setting I'm missing?

As info, the Go App 4 does have an option to switch the main feed to the fpv camera so you can see it on the iPhone. I used this when flying without a camera with my iPhone 7 plus. The quality is much reduced though.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

As info, the Go App 4 does have an option to switch the main feed to the fpv camera so you can see it on the iPhone. I used this when flying without a camera with my iPhone 7 plus. The quality is much reduced though.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

i must be blind....i went through the iPhone dji go 4 app to see how to switch the main feed to the fpv...i can't find it anywhere! can you help me?

i must be blind....i went through the iPhone dji go 4 app to see how to switch the main feed to the fpv...i can't find it anywhere! can you help me?

Window in the lower right hand corner.. Hit the '+' button

@PictoGraphica is right on. The FPV cam view is only available on tablets for the time being. Not sure if they'll bring it to the app on phones in the future or not but it seems silly as to why they wouldn't.

On iPhone/DJI GO 4, to use the FPV cam you can go to DJI GO Settings -> HD ->Current Image Transmission -> FPV

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxtimber