Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO 4 on iPad vs. iphone

Reaction score
I have an inspire 2 and have a new issue. when I connect with the go 4 app using my iPad Pro I do not have the icon option to bring up the fpv camera view. The only way to bring up the fpv is to assign a C1 or 2 button to enlarge the fpv. When I connect using my iPhone 7 the fpv icon is there on the lower right as it used to be on the ipad. Both go 4 and iOS revs are the same on both devices.

Any ideas as to what may have happened to the icon on the iPad?

Reactions: AgentOrange
I use both the iPad mini 4 and 2-9.7” iPad 5th generation (all 128gb’s) and never have that problem. Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?

Reactions: DroneTAB
I have an inspire 2 and have a new issue. when I connect with the go 4 app using my iPad Pro I do not have the icon option to bring up the fpv camera view. The only way to bring up the fpv is to assign a C1 or 2 button to enlarge the fpv. When I connect using my iPhone 7 the fpv icon is there on the lower right as it used to be on the ipad. Both go 4 and iOS revs are the same on both devices.

Any ideas as to what may have happened to the icon on the iPad?
I agree with Phil.

As I don't think it has anything to do with either your drone of your iPad it must be the app. I fact you should be able to launch the app without a drone or controller and have the fpv window come up (although without picture of course)

Reactions: Phil DeVore
i should have thought about reinstalling the app. I was so focused on the settings thinking I must have changed something that I forgot that it just might be the app.
Thanks, I’ll do that today.

i should have thought about reinstalling the app. I was so focused on the settings thinking I must have changed something that I forgot that it just might be the app.
Thanks, I’ll do that today.
Hope it works for you. Let us know if it works please. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya. Sometimes it’s the simplest things that get you.

Hope it works for you. Let us know if it works please. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya. Sometimes it’s the simplest things that get you.
Sorry for updating this old thread, but I recently ran into this issue as well. The DJI app originally did not work on my brand new iPad Pro 12.9. When I got the iPad I just downloaded the latest backup from my iPhone and I think this caused the issue: An app that wasn't completely compatible with the iPad. Deleting and reinstalling the app for my iPad fixed it: The fpv view can be zoomed in and out without any problems now :)

So thank you guys a lot for this discussion and the hint!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry