Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO 4 v4.2.14 released

Reaction score
"Bugs fixed" is all there is in this version's description.

I thought this version would include the POI feature for I2, finally. Who's going to take one for the team and confirm? We certainly can't rely on DJI to provide any useful information as we've seen time and again.

I can only confirm this for iOS, don't have an android device.

Awesome. Thanks! I will likely update over the weekend then. Meanwhile, I wonder what other bugs were fixed, or introduced.

I can confirm it does indeed include the ‘coming soon’ POI feature ... and it works!

It also randomly changes various settings, just like most of the previous updates!

Where is the download located?? I can not seem to find it
Also, i have a crystalsky, how do you download the new version to it????
Thanks

Where is the download located?? I can not seem to find it
Also, i have a crystalsky, how do you download the new version to it????
Thanks

The latest version is only out for iOS devices at the moment, CrystalSky is always lagging behind the bleeding edge.

But Crystal Sky IS an android device is it not?

I believe it is? My DJI Go 4 app updated today to the latest version 4.2.14 and I use Android as all my tablets are Android and I use them on my Inspire 2. The new update says it has added POI for the Inspire 2 now, haven't had the chance to try it out yet. I am using DJI Go 4 on a Samsung Tab S3 which works fine. I have no idea why the Crystal Sky wouldn't update to the new version? My app updated from the google play store today.

The Crystal Sky doesn’t have access to the Google Play Store, etc. and requires a full system update to be issued by DJI so it is always lagging behind other platforms.

Just what you would expect for a premium priced professional product [emoji848] ...

I wasn't even aware you I2 guys didn't have POI until now. Tjeezz that took a while.
Welcome feature for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop