Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO app will not connect, need help

Reaction score
Website
www.dronelink.us
I just bought this Inspire1 used in prefect like new condition. Previous owner says everything was working, flying and he has videos to prove it, seems like honest guys to me.

My problem is DJI Pilot app will not connect to drone
Firmware on remote and drone 1.3

Remote ON, iPad connected via USB cable, ON and app is started
Inspire 1 started, light flashes green, good to go.
I can control camera with remote.

APP not starting showing white screen with Inspire 1, and says CONNECT AIRCRAFT.

I tried to install reinstall app few times, 3 different cables, tried my iPhone 6, started and restarted drone and remote multiple times. NO LUCK, APP WILL NOT CONNECT.

Any ideas anyone?

Reactions: Tanster
I just bought this Inspire1 used in prefect like new condition. Previous owner says everything was working, flying and he has videos to prove it, seems like honest guys to me.

My problem is DJI Pilot app will not connect to drone
Firmware on remote and drone 1.3

Remote ON, iPad connected via USB cable, ON and app is started
Inspire 1 started, light flashes green, good to go.
I can control camera with remote.

APP not starting showing white screen with Inspire 1, and says CONNECT AIRCRAFT.

I tried to install reinstall app few times, 3 different cables, tried my iPhone 6, started and restarted drone and remote multiple times. NO LUCK, APP WILL NOT CONNECT.

Any ideas anyone?
Have had same problem but with android app. Plenty of threads under Pilot app forum about this. I tried most of the suggested fixes and was in touch with DJI support and they reckon my RC is not right so I have to send it back.
Not much help I'm afraid.

Nope, did not help.

I just spent hour with dji support trying to refresh remote, and seems like remote is dead.
They want me to send remote out for diagnostics...

Last edited:
I am having the same issue except mine links sometimes then randomly doesn't at other times. Tried swapping cables, different devices, and i was going to attempt to relink the RC but it wouldn't allow me to do that. Had any found a solution or have any suggestions.

This just started happening with me. I I think it has to do with batteries because every time I change our a battery the app does not work. I then erase the app and redownload it and it then connects. Super frustrating. My remote is fine, I have complete control of flight and gimbal is working it just won't connect. This all started to happen after I updated firmware to 1.4 and the Dji Pilot App changed to Dji Go app. How was DJi support?

I have the same problem as well.... Try every suggestion still not work.... Try aviators patch as well... No luck. Not sure if my rc usb is working or not. It does charge my android when plugged in.

No issue with updating the ac but don't get anything when updating rc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop