Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji go not connecting

Reaction score
Hi folks I’m new to inspire 1 and was really happy to get one at last after about 20 years flying and filming with yuneec H and phantom 3 pro And various others. First thing happened went to charge batteries and everyone of them came up with led 4 flashing and wouldn’t charge so bought new battery that charges . And now can’t get to fly as dji go won’t connect have the dreaded how to connect screen. Thought it might be my iPad Pro at first so bought an old Samsung s5 but no joy can anyone help me please as really getting frustrate.

Hi folks I’m new to inspire 1 and was really happy to get one at last after about 20 years flying and filming with yuneec H and phantom 3 pro And various others. First thing happened went to charge batteries and everyone of them came up with led 4 flashing and wouldn’t charge so bought new battery that charges . And now can’t get to fly as dji go won’t connect have the dreaded how to connect screen. Thought it might be my iPad Pro at first so bought an old Samsung s5 but no joy can anyone help me please as really getting frustrate.
Probably a dead HDMI/USB module.
Quite common and easily swappable from a Phantom series remote or available as a spare part.
Threads on this already on the forum using the search function.....

Hi thank you but updated as per dji tutorial
I’m having the same issue with my new(used) inspire 1. How do I find the step by step instructions on doing an update on the AC and RC without having access to the app? I’m completely dumb when it comes to this stuff so I apologize for asking about something that may be simple.

Try using DJI not DJI go on the inspire 1. Also download Litichi, much better app for the Inspire 1.

Reactions: Jbrouse
Try using DJI not DJI go on the inspire 1. Also download Litichi, much better app for the Inspire 1.
I’m not seeing an app that is just DJI. There is only Go, Go4 and Fly. I’m really thinking it is the hdmi/usb part. Is there a way to confirm that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry