Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Googles & Inspre 2

Reaction score
HI, does anyone know whether the dji googles can connect to the Inspire 2 without the cable between the RC and the googles? Can't seem to find anything on this that is up to date. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hi,

No, for the pair I have, the DJI Goggles' wireless capabilities people use with the Mavic Pro are not available with the Inspire 2. I can only connect to an Inspire 2 controller via HDMI, or if I want to control the drone and/or gimbal, via USB.
Regards,

Will

Hi,

No, for the pair I have, the DJI Goggles' wireless capabilities people use with the Mavic Pro are not available with the Inspire 2. I can only connect to an Inspire 2 controller via HDMI, or if I want to control the drone and/or gimbal, via USB.
Regards,

Will
Thanks will. good to have confirmation at least. A bit odd of DJI to provide wireless connection with the Mavic series and the Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 but not the Inspire. Thanks again.

HI, does anyone know whether the dji googles can connect to the Inspire 2 without the cable between the RC and the googles? Can't seem to find anything on this that is up to date. Thanks in advance.
Rather than using the DJI goggles I would use the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses. I’m not a fan of the DJI goggles because they are too restrictive and confining.

Thanks will. good to have confirmation at least. A bit odd of DJI to provide wireless connection with the Mavic series and the Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 but not the Inspire. Thanks again.

Yeah, I agree! So weird.

Frankly, I only use the DJI Goggles with the kids - via USB on a second I2 remote configured to control the gimbal - that allows me to fly the drone on the primary controler while my nieces "look around" via head control of the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko