DJI Googles & Inspre 2

Reaction score
HI, does anyone know whether the dji googles can connect to the Inspire 2 without the cable between the RC and the googles? Can't seem to find anything on this that is up to date. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hi,

No, for the pair I have, the DJI Goggles' wireless capabilities people use with the Mavic Pro are not available with the Inspire 2. I can only connect to an Inspire 2 controller via HDMI, or if I want to control the drone and/or gimbal, via USB.
Regards,

Will

Thanks will. good to have confirmation at least. A bit odd of DJI to provide wireless connection with the Mavic series and the Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 but not the Inspire. Thanks again.

HI, does anyone know whether the dji googles can connect to the Inspire 2 without the cable between the RC and the googles? Can't seem to find anything on this that is up to date. Thanks in advance.
Rather than using the DJI goggles I would use the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses. I’m not a fan of the DJI goggles because they are too restrictive and confining.

I wonder what happened after DJI Googled "& Inspre 2"?????? I Googled "Inspre" myself, and got nothing.

D

Reactions: The Editor
Thanks will. good to have confirmation at least. A bit odd of DJI to provide wireless connection with the Mavic series and the Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 but not the Inspire. Thanks again.

Yeah, I agree! So weird.

Frankly, I only use the DJI Goggles with the kids - via USB on a second I2 remote configured to control the gimbal - that allows me to fly the drone on the primary controler while my nieces "look around" via head control of the camera.