Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GPS Module

Reaction score
Does the dji gps module improve gps accuracy on the aircraft ? I dont think that it does but I read recently that someone had found an improvement. Not sure if this is the correct section either ;-)

Oh wow thats brill. I have never seen that ! Will check it out, thanks .

Your welcome.

But man that doesn’t look cheap. But the precision looks incredible. The specs seem like it operates very similar to the RTK stuff from DJI using the different networks and ground station support.

I don’t even need one but the geek in me wants to buy one!

I hope you find a solution for yourself, and still have a few bucks left to buy a beer with!

Yes just checked it out ! Its very pricy ! I just bought an X4S camera as ell so i aint buying another one ! Search contiues.

I have heard that the x4s is end of life. As a result there is an interesting demand for them.

I got a warranty replacement and my dealer offered me full retail plus taxes to buy my x4s from me.

If this is the only obstacle maybe something like that can work out for you. But I imagine the overall price is still an issues. You have to be making serious coin for that setup.

If I find something I’ll post back here for you. Sometimes I get bored and research stuff.

The GPS module for the inspire 2 is for the standard remote to allow dynamic RTH only, if you enable in the DJI Go4 app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla