Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote ID module mounting location.

Reaction score
I have a Remote ID module (Spektrum SkyID) that will use a dedicated standalone 2 cell lipo battery, and was wondering what the best mounting location would be so as not to interfere with any GPS on my Inspire 1.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have mounted my DB120 and Holystone in various locations and never noticed any GPS issues.

[Link Removed by Moderator - See Community Rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Remote ID module (Spektrum SkyID) that will use a dedicated standalone 2 cell lipo battery, and was wondering what the best mounting location would be so as not to interfere with any GPS on my Inspire 1.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I am looking around with the same question, only for the I2. My biggest concern so far is that the module (I picked up the HolyStone) comes with velcro that seems to be very. weak. I can almost knock the module off the drone with a light finger-flick.

I would not mount above the GPS module on the Inspire or Matrice series for safety though I have mounted many other devices
above the GPS without and noticable difference HOWEVER I never fly more then 1000 ft away.

We make two styles of RID adaptors for the DB120 , DroneTag, Spektrum or Holystone RID modules were possible I
prefer the Motor arm type. We have those for Inspire 1/2 Matrice 200/300 Yuneec H48/52 or H920.

They all are around the same price 16.00 through the Forum with discount

UNIVERSAL MOUNT

MOTOR ARM MOUNT

PS you can just message me and I can ship or you can order on ebay store.

Last edited:
I just looked at the

Universal RID Remote ID Mounting Adaptor DroneBeacon DB120 (on any drone) , and I'm wondering can I use this to mount the remote id to one of the arms of my Inspire 2?​

Fina

I would not mount above the GPS module on the Inspire or Matrice series for safety though I have mounted many other devices
above the GPS without and noticable difference HOWEVER I never fly more then 1000 ft away.

We make two styles of RID adaptors for the DB120 , DroneTag, Spektrum or Holystone RID modules were possible I
prefer the Motor arm type. We have those for Inspire 1/2 Matrice 200/300 Yuneec H48/52 or H920.

They all are around the same price 16.00 through the Forum with discount

UNIVERSAL MOUNT

MOTOR ARM MOUNT

PS you can just message me and I can ship or you can order on ebay store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope