Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
It works but i think it’s too jumpy . Autopilot is a lot smoother in its motions but it’s also more complex to navigate. Litchi is smoother in certain motions than gspro and just about as easy to use. Watch some videos comparing the 3 .

Reactions: LaunchHSV
I'd get sea sick if I watched that more than 10 seconds. :(

Can't you do that with the Go app? I've done Orbit with the GO app and it was a LOT smoother than that. I know it was sped up (mistake #1). Maybe it's just because of the radius of the Orbit being so large.

To me, for a professional shoot, that would be unusable without post stabilization.

Can't you do that with the Go app? I've done Orbit with the GO app and it was a LOT smoother than that. I know it was sped up (mistake #1). Maybe it's just because of the radius of the Orbit being so large.

To me, for a professional shoot, that would be unusable without post stabilization.

The Inspire 2 does not have an orbit mode.

Right, #1 it was done for YouTube and sped up for the intro.... #2 There's never a point where you take what you got out of the drone and hand it to a client. There's always post warp stabilization and most time I never use the full orbit in one go I always break it up and include other angles and transitions. Even when clipping the entire build you crop/ resize and stabilize the clips to make them creamy.

Yes it is in the go app but you can not pre program camera movements in the go app. If doing a circle around something I think you shouldn’t have to worry about having the app control your camera, you should be able an capable of doing it manually. I agree with that being unusable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell