Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI has confirmed that the aircrafts arms should not be loose or moving...

Reaction score
Hey guys.... Just watch this video... DJI has confirmed that there is an issue with the bolts on the arms of the Inspire 1

When you say DJI confirmed the issue, do you mean someone from DJI support? What about the warranty tape? Unless I see something in writing from DJI that removing the tape and tightening the bolts (mine are only slightly loose) won't void my warranty, I'm not touching it.

I haven't experienced the vibrations or yawing that some users have described so I haven't been as concerned about it.
Hey guys.... Just watch this video... DJI has confirmed that there is an issue with the bolts on the arms of the Inspire 1

What is their solution? Are they going to come out with an advisory notice?

I don't understand the heading of this thread as nothing presented by the orginal poster indicates that DJI has "confirmed" any such thing. Am I missing something here or are we just playing fast and loose with the truth?

When I handled a prototype Inspire 1 at the launch event in November, I noticed that this nut was loose. So much so, that I asked a DJI employee if it was designed to be loose so it could be undone and the arms would come off for easier transport. As we now all know, the arms are not designed to be removed. I hope Tahoe Ed will monitor this for us and bring us updates on this issue (or non-issue!).

So let me get this straight...we are not allowed to tighten loose fasteners?

Man ..really. .that looks like a design flaw to me ..the fact that one arm holds two motors..they are working against each other..
I wonder if they all do it?? That might explain the different carbon fiber tubes...

I guess with not having an Inspire in front of me I am still confused...mostly confused as to the conflicting info.

Adam, DJI has stated that users should not mess with the fasteners on the arms. Some movement is expected and is normal. My feeling on the oscillation is that it is a prop or motor issue. The motors must be precisely balanced on the Inspire. It is possible that one of the motors is out of balance. If so, then the users need to contact the DJI 24/7 support lines.

Thanks for chiming in Tahoe Ed. So what happens if the nuts come completely loose...I still can't get my arms around DJI saying not to tighten these loose fasteners...what am I missing?

Thanks for chiming in Tahoe Ed. So what happens if the nuts come completely loose...I still can't get my arms around DJI saying not to tighten these loose fasteners...what am I missing?

I turned to these bolts, saw not these patches, but my works excellent no vibration. Says to you others and just tighten. I used a shift key and twisted the arms securely anchored

In my view the cost of these machines this should not happen & if so they need to rectify it this is so bad & not should happen why release a product that could fail & when does who pays for the cost of damage caused ???????? !!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa