Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Inspire 1 App for Iphone and Ipad Screen Recorder

Reaction score
Works with IOS 8.0 and later. FREE application No Jailbreaking required.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Go to http://t.co/SGjj2WRwxH and Instal Shou
On your iPhone/iPad Go to Settings/General/ Accessibility/ Accessibility Shortcuts and select Assistive touch
Now triple click Home button to enable Assistive touch
Open Shou sign in with Gmail or Facebook or sign up for new account
Select Start recording (make sure assistive touch is enabled)
Now open Dji Pilot app and go flying
When you done press Stop recording and go to Recorded videos. You can watch what you recorded and then save it
That's it!!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Ummm..

ngbbs4c1461c95d76b.jpg

You can use QuickTime player to record iPhone screen, free and easy, no need jailbreak.
1. Plug in iPhone to computer, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording.
2. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon. Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPhone as video source. That's all.
To get better quality video like 4K or HD video, I'd recommend Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder.

You can use QuickTime player to record iPhone screen, free and easy, no need jailbreak.
1. Plug in iPhone to computer, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording.
2. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon. Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPhone as video source. That's all.
To get better quality video like 4K or HD video, I'd recommend Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder.

Hi With quicktime or Acethinker don't you have to be connected to a computer for these to work?, this would be no good if your out in the field and want to record whats going on on your iPad screen whilst flying. I think only Shou can do that

I'll move this one to Off Topic as it's very old 'news' and the app has been around for years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44