Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1, dual remotes, two batteries

Reaction score
I am selling my inspire for a my loss, your gain deal. I bought it just under two weeks ago and have decided aerial photography is not for me. It has been airborne only a handful of times with no mishaps. Not a single scratch and the second remote has never even been turned on. It is the newest version without the need for prop locks and all recent software has been updated. It will come with two new 5700mah batteries. I have right at $4000 in it but will take $2900 obo.

Attachments

• 20150523_162840.jpg
    20150523_162840.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20150523_165145.jpg
    20150523_165145.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I simply want to go in another direction is all. The thing is awesome but I came across another opportunity that I have to jump on.

I have a brand new inspire with dual remotes, everything still in plastic with some extra props that I'm trying to sell because my broken one is back and there is no use in opening another one. My classified post is on down in this forum, all the pics are there. I'm asking 3100 shipped to US, or pickup if youre in NC.

[email protected] email me if interested.

I have a brand new inspire with dual remotes, everything still in plastic with some extra props that I'm trying to sell because my broken one is back and there is no use in opening another one. My classified post is on down in this forum, all the pics are there. I'm asking 3100 shipped to US, or pickup if youre in NC.

[email protected] email me if interested.
It's not very nice to come into someone else's thread and post your item for sale on there "for sale" thread.

Start your own.

(All said in a very nice and calm voice)

Reactions: AmosMoses
I am selling my inspire for a my loss, your gain deal. I bought it just under two weeks ago and have decided aerial photography is not for me. It has been airborne only a handful of times with no mishaps. Not a single scratch and the second remote has never even been turned on. It is the newest version without the need for prop locks and all recent software has been updated. It will come exactly as I received it with the smaller battery as well as a new 5700mah battery. I have right at $4000 in it but will take $3300 obo.

Let me know if you want to sell off your tb48 battery.

Tax is exactly how I got close to $4000. I will let it go for $3000 if ayone is interested since someone jacked my thread and tried to undercut me. Thanks

I'm not sure which version it is. All I know is that I bought it brand new two weeks ago and it does not use prop locks like most of the others I have seen. Is there some where on it I can look to verify the version?

I'm not sure which version it is. All I know is that I bought it brand new two weeks ago and it does not use prop locks like most of the others I have seen. Is there some where on it I can look to verify the version?

This should help you figure it out.

Attachments

• Inspire 1 Revisions.jpg
    Inspire 1 Revisions.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 65
This item is still for sale. I have been out of town and unable to respond. If interested send me a message. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry