Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Pre-Order Thread!

I ordered and pre-paid and received the Inspire One with only one of the two controllers. Angry! Dronefly.com is on my "sh*t list"

No need to pre order. I phoned 3 dealers in the u.k today and I will have one on Wednesday:). They are getting stock every week, so just ring around.

I ordered and pre-paid and received the Inspire One with only one of the two controllers. Angry! Dronefly.com is on my "sh*t list"

I feel your pain, my friend. I also pre-ordered very early from them and got my Inspire with only 1 of the 2 controllers. The only reason I'm not upset is because I know they do not have any control over it. This is strictly DJI taking their sweet time. They are who I'm not happy with! The dealers like Dronefly and others don't have much control over shipping from DJI.

I feel your pain, my friend. I also pre-ordered very early from them and got my Inspire with only 1 of the 2 controllers. The only reason I'm not upset is because I know they do not have any control over it. This is strictly DJI taking their sweet time. They are who I'm not happy with! The dealers like Dronefly and others don't have much control over shipping from DJI.
Well said. I ordered 2 remote version from Dronefly and only got 1. You can't be mad at them because they aren't getting much feedback from DJI HQ. They're customer service has been great though. I can call or email during business hours and always get a quick thorough response.

Reactions: MrDrone27
Did you Pre-Order? Did you get the 1 transmitter or 2 transmitter option? Are you selling your Phantom, P2, P2V, etc? Is this your first UAV? Respond here!
I ordered my inspire one from drone fly.com, back in November. They ship me the unit sometime in January, but with just one controller. So I paid for it months ago and I'm still waiting for it

Hey guys..
got word from amazon direct saying the inspire 1 is ready to ship..
Was on order for three months to the day ..
guess amazon feels the inspire is ready for consumer use..
too bad they weren't available a month ago when I bought from all e rc ..
turbo. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail