Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Pre-Order Thread!

Reaction score
Did you Pre-Order? Did you get the 1 transmitter or 2 transmitter option? Are you selling your Phantom, P2, P2V, etc? Is this your first UAV? Respond here!

I have not but will almost assuredly get one. I will probably wait for Ver 1.0 to come out and allow the initial bugs to be worked out. After all this is a DJI product. My "old" P2V+ with the new TX and propellers is very happy, and flies very well. I will order with one TX more than likely.

Did you Pre-Order? Did you get the 1 transmitter or 2 transmitter option? Are you selling your Phantom, P2, P2V, etc? Is this your first UAV? Respond here!

I just received my payment and delivery confirmation from DJI - 21 business days.
1 controller
I would like to order higher capacity battery x 2 if I knew where...

Dominator hd set preordered ( 4 months ago now; give or take )

Currently, I fly a P2 H3-3D w/ GP3 BE w/ FPVLR antennas + controller mod. ImmersionRC Tx / Black Pearl diversity
Preordered Limefuel Air L60P 6000mAh x 2. Keeping my phantom...

My plan was to upgrade to Lightbridge soon anyway. For the extra ~ $ 1500 It comes with a flying platform.

All this, after walking past an AR.Drone in Future Shop 6 months ago....who'd a thunk it?

p.s. Just sent in my #DJICreator application :)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered dual controller option direct from DJI Nov 13. Same 21 business days as reported by others. Maybe I'll gift wrap it and put it under the tree for myself...

A transport case and extra batteries will be a must.

Any thoughts on preferred display options?

Also ordered mine but with two controllers. Very excited to see this thing in action but as we talk about cases, what was the pic for?
10547719_595341533905057_1866636221247764396_o.jpg

I originally thought it would come with a case because of this but it was never mentioned.

Those cases were swag give-aways at the release event, just a small, cheap plastic case with a DJI hat and Umbrella. No way it would fit the Inspire, maybe one transmitter!

Ahhhh yes makes sense. And good point on size.... Guess I was too excited to notice the details.

Just sold my P2V+ and waiting for the first reviews to come in before I order. 1 transmitter for now. I will be ordering in Canada.
Anyone with thoughts on cases ?

Bought my P2V+ less than 30 days ago. b&H said I could return it at no charge and upgrade to the Inspire. Think I'm going to do it. Would love the second controller, but not sure if it's worth $600!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just preordered mine with 2 controllers, 3 47 sized batteries, and a pair of Fatshark Dominator HD's. Luckily I live pretty close to a massive dealer of DJI products so I was able to place the order in person and get some good info. As I'm sure all of you are aware, the batteries are $150 U.S. and 18 minute flight time for the 47, and $200 U.S. and 22 minute flight time for the 48. I figured why not go with 3 47's for $450 and get 72 minutes worth of flight (4 x 18) vs 1 47 and 2 48's for the price of $400 with a flight time of 62 minutes. As for when can I get my hands on it, I'm probably looking at receiving my Inspire sometime around late December to early January. They are getting 30-40 orders in a day and are not sure how much DJI will send per shipment. Also the Dominators are a big mystery as to when they will ship, but from what they are telling me, the HD's will be able to take good advantage of the lightbridge so it should definitely be worth the wait.

Last edited:
I placed my order thru Amazon yesterday for the unit with 2 controllers. No option to order batteries or any other accessories at this time. Expected delivery between Dec. 9 and 15th, but I have no idea how accurate that may be.

First Post; Hello all, really looking forward to getting the inspire 1, love my P2-H3-3D-FPV etc etc but this seems to fill the gap between the P2 and S800/900/1000 etc.

Can't wait to see and fly it! Cheers Mark

have phantom,phantom2,and both phantom vision and +. now ordered Inspire with 2 transmitter can't wait to give it a try.

Hi,
Did you Pre-Order? ***** Yes from heliguy in the UK.
Did you get the 1 transmitter or 2 transmitter option? ***** Haven't decided yet.
Are you selling your Phantom, P2, P2V, etc? ***** No, will be using it as a backup/practice craft etc.
Is this your first UAV? ***** The P2 was yes.

Cheers Mark

Just dropped $3100 with 1 extra large battery (threw up a little in my mouth)...with Dronefly. Cant wait til it arrives....HERE WE GO!

I have just sold my p2v+ and pre ordered the Dji Inspire... Im almost addicted to these hobby. I had a phantom 1 x2, and phantom 2, phantom vision and phantom vision +. I have ordered with one controller, but will upgrade for another one in the future. I hope the dij inspire will arrive in December.

Regards
Bjorn

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop