Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 pro $700.00USD shipped O/B sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be asked, Where is the item located and is this USD since this is an international forum. Plus I might be interested ;-)

Reactions: The Editor
What he said ^^^^ :)

Putting up a price of 700.00 is not very helpful for an international forum.

I’ll take it how do we proceed? I can Zelle you payment to your cell phone. John JACKSONVILLE,FL 904-626-5799 BTW, Zelle is a service many major banks use to transfer money immediately, via smart phone.

Last edited:
sorry im reading to many bad things about zelle
i use paypal i tried google wallet one time on phone....and got scammed.....so i dont use any more

sorry but i stick to paypal and or cash

I’ll take it how do we proceed? I can Zelle you payment to your cell phone. John JACKSONVILLE,FL 904-626-5799 BTW, Zelle is a service many major banks use to transfer money immediately, via smart phone.

I'm sure Nor'east conservatismism is speaking here. I'm not sure why against zelle, you have money immediately, can withdraw from your account immediately, and never heard of a scam, but your prerogative. Truth is, you will have money and I am entrusting your to ship product. But, you are seller and your decision. I can send a casher's check monday, I don't do businsss with PayPal, bad experience many years ago, or, I can put a check in mail, overnite it from FedEx, and you can cash it/deposit it, await the prescribed time to make sure it's valid, and then ship. I'm ok with anything. I'd ask you to try the Zelle, and in the final analysis, when you have actual cash in hand, you can make decision. But, will abide by your terms. Oh, I bank with Bank of America and think they have Saturday morning hours until noon, so I can get a cashiers check made out to you. Tell me how to proceed.

This ought to validate my credentials, LOL, I wonder if the Chckadee in Turner, ME is still in business. Used to go there often, had the bast fried clams in the world. LOL

Read the whole description first, he stated auburn md, and USD 700

This ought to validate my credentials, LOL, I wonder if the Chckadee in Turner, ME is still in business. Used to go there often, had the bast fried clams in the world. LOL
The OP is in MA...not Maine....so not sure if they will know what you are talking about.

Ha thought I saw Me obviously Ma lol. Never heard back so figure it’s a no go...

Also, more likely saw Auburn and never saw MA Gerting old not for faint of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212