Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 PRO Quadcopter with Zemuse X5 4K Camera, 3-Axis Gimbal and Cinemizer

Lou

Reaction score
Here is what you get:
  • DJI Inspire 1 PRO Quadcopter with Zemuse X5 4K Camera, 3-Axis Gimbal, Cinemizer and Olympus 12mm F/2.0

lens
  • DJI Inspire Pro
  • (1) Transmitter
  • X5 Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
  • Olympus 12mm f/2,0 Lens
  • TB47B Intelligent Flight Battery for Inspire 1 (99.9Wh)
  • Flight Battery Charger
  • Power Cord
  • Props CW/CCW
  • Cinemizer
Never crashed or abused - excellent condition. $3850.00

Attachments

• DSC_0422.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0424.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0425.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0426.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0428.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0430.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0432.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0435.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0436.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0437.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I just had mine stolen and I am looking for my receipt. This is the same setup I had however they will not cover theft for replacement cost unless I have a receipt. Can you message me back? Hoping I can buy this one from you.

How did you transfer the $$$? Paypal, CC
Ebay has purchase history for over a year. Match the purchase on Ebay to the payment and copy?

My Insurance did not care about that. I built a custom computer system and showed the several purchases. I would push back hard on the requirement of being on one receipt. I had the same issue on camera equipment and no issue. You just have a flying camera

They said to get a receipt. I actually was flying my Phantom 2 and this guy crashed his inspire into my car. Damaging my car. He was so frustrated he offered to sell me his inspire. So I bought it. I actually went to the bank right there and withdrew the cash.

They said to get a receipt. I actually was flying my Phantom 2 and this guy crashed his inspire into my car. Damaging my car. He was so frustrated he offered to sell me his inspire. So I bought it. I actually went to the bank right there and withdrew the cash.
Have him the ex owner write out a receipt etc. State time of sale etc. Or at least ask the insurance company if that will do. I had to show sales slips etc when I had to replace stuff when I lost a house to fire and was shopping flea markets

I didnt get his name or anything. I bought the inspire before he could change his mind. It was loaded with Camera. The insurance just called me. It is covered I just need proof that I had it. Grrrrr

No pictures or pictures of someone taking of you and AC? Other friends and neighbors etc.? Maybe some video that you took with it showing you with the controller? I have several of me holding controller that the AC took. Just trying to get enough pieces of the puzzle to show the main picture for the Insurance.

The said a receipt showing what you bought and for how much. Or pictures of the equipment detailing what it is with its components and price.

Hey guys I been keeping up with this thread how ever I'm a little confused. Who will cover the theft of your inspire ? DJI or your home insurence ???
Thanks and I know it's a dumb question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44