Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI inspire 1 v2.0 parts NEW and USED available

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello, I need to fix this inspire I have in the picture. Looks like the boom broke, missing one strut in landing gear on rear left and a gimbal stabilizer brackets, just the parts that attach to the uav. I need the t part on the boom and boom arm, if I have to id like to buy whole arm, but would also like to just get parts needed. And need nameplate on rear.

View attachment 10125 View attachment 10126 Hello, I need to fix this inspire I have in the picture. Looks like the boom broke, missing one strut in landing gear on rear left and a gimbal stabilizer brackets, just the parts that attach to the uav. I need the t part on the boom and boom arm, if I have to id like to buy whole arm, but would also like to just get parts needed. And need nameplate on rear.

$225 shipped for everything you see in pic. If I'm missing any parts please let me know.

I can also take more pics if you like

IMG_0272.jpg for everything you see in pic. If I'm missing any parts please let me know.

Reactions: CRelectronix
$225 shipped for everything you see in pic. If I'm missing any parts please let me know.

I can also take more pics if you like

View attachment 10127 for everything you see in pic. If I'm missing any parts please let me know.

Sounds good to me. I'll verify that's all I need and let you know here asap. And then I'll send you payment. It would be shipped to Minnetonka Minnesota.

Thanks

Good morning. I'm looking for a n1 flight controller for my down inspire1. And one full left carbon fiber assembly with motors..
thank you for your time.

Good morning. I'm looking for a n1 flight controller for my down inspire1. And one full left carbon fiber assembly with motors..
thank you for your time.

Can you tell me if this is the N1 controller ? Or IMG_0166.JPG
Or is it this one...IMG_0176.JPG

Hi,
I'm searching for the central screw the landing gear I think you have in the picture.
Any body have one cheap to send to Spain for a friend of me.

REgards
Diego

I have 2 drones that I'm parting out one NEW one USED. Please let me know what you need and I'll
give you a price.

I also have one new inspire v2.0 for $1200 shipped with case no REMOTE,BATTERY OR CAMERA included.

View attachment 9960
View attachment 9961 View attachment 9962 View attachment 9959

Attachments

• mecanismo-dji-inspire-parte-2-800x800.jpg
    mecanismo-dji-inspire-parte-2-800x800.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member