Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 2 ARGtek Signal Range Extender Kit Installation Guide in English?

Reaction score
I have the kit for the I2 Controller, but cannot find the YouTube video in English rather than Chinese. I'm positive I saw it 'once' but it's eluded me and have had no success finding it. Anyone?

I have the kit for the I2 Controller, but cannot find the YouTube video in English rather than Chinese. I'm positive I saw it 'once' but it's eluded me and have had no success finding it. Anyone?
It was quite hard to find - I typed in "ARGtek signal range extender Inspire 2" into YouTube and it was the first one at the top of the page.

In Chinese audio but has full English subtitles.....

I found that quickly but wanted English verbiage apparently doesn’t exist. Thank you though for your efforts.

It was quite hard to find - I typed in "ARGtek signal range extender Inspire 2" into YouTube and it was the first one at the top of the page.

In Chinese audio but has full English subtitles.....

I have added this to my Phantoms and I have two different types on my other Phantoms and it was not very difficult, they have the same controller basically. You might want to check out a video for the Phantoms it’s been a couple years since I’ve done it but it’s where I learned how to install them. Happy flying! I have looked and easily found a English one on YouTube!

The kit was relatively inexpensive and quality looks ok. I got it on eBay and was advertised for P3,4, I1,I2, and just find the Chinese a bit daunting, tho' video seems ok/good. Have been reluctant to do it, and have pawned the project off on an employee that has had the experience of dealing with rebuilding laptop/notebook computers and the micro/ribbon connectors. I'm going to try to find the Phantom in English, thanks for the tip. Regards

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123