Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ARGtek 7dBi Omnidirectional Antenna Car Kit for DJI Inspire 1 & 2, Phantom 4 & 3 Professional Installation

Reaction score
I am located in Jacksonville, Florida, USA and purchased this kit. I have the YouTube video without detailed instructions as they are in Chinese, with English subtitles. I'm reluctant to 'tear' into a new, spare I2 controller, and likely would try it on a spare I1 controller, but the task looks too daunting for me, and not familiar with small micro connectors, etc.

Is anyone aware of a professional service here in the USA where I could ship the controller off and have it done, and tested. I would be willing to pay for another ARGtek kit if necessary.

I have put the system on my Phantoms it’s pretty easily done and If you look for a video on installing them in a Phantom you will find it in English. I have a couple different systems on different Phantoms and they all install the same way and the controllers are all basically the same thing. Good luck happy flying!

Interestingly, the unit is advertised as universal for Phantoms and Inspires. Could see differences in Mavic. Ok, will try to find the English version, and thank you.

Reactions: Greg’s gems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08