Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 2 Sport Mode Test -- SAVAGE -- Inspire 2 is KING

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In this savage video, we take the DJI Inspire 2 Sport Mode to the edge. Savage flight in sport mode reaching speeds of 64 MPH. What an amazing drone to fly! This is so much power, the only thing I wish out of it is that it would not be limited in speed.

In this savage video, we take the DJI Inspire 2 Sport Mode to the edge. Savage flight in sport mode reaching speeds of 64 MPH. What an amazing drone to fly! This is so much power, the only thing I wish out of it is that it would not be limited in speed.

Curious as to why you would need to fly faster. I was able to reach 102 kph and while this was pretty fast, I do not really see the need (in my opinion) to push faster speeds. Faster speeds = faster battery drain.

Curious as to why you would need to fly faster. I was able to reach 102 kph and while this was pretty fast, I do not really see the need (in my opinion) to push faster speeds. Faster speeds = faster battery drain.
I would just like to be able to capture vehicles in motion at a higher rate of speed. I understand that it would be at a cost in battery life, but would still be fun. I guess that's what heli's are for..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08