Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Inspire 2 - Zenmuse X7 Footage

Moved to Photos and Video section.

Did it take a long time to get the requisite permissions to fly within a Canadian National Park?
Commercial or Hobby use?
I didnt really fly high or above the park i just fly behind the hotel for 2-3min they allowed me to do that.

I didnt know it was part of the national parks. I went to ask permision at the hotel and they allowed me to get few shots behind there hotel and not fly for to long and to high. I just did one shot and i left. Well now i know thank you for your advice buddy.

Loved the scene you filmed! Combined with the sound track and wind noise... it feels like a big storm approaching. Something out of a James Bond movie. Well done....

Reactions: SkySemijon
Loved the scene you filmed! Combined with the sound track and wind noise... it feels like a big storm approaching. Something out of a James Bond movie. Well done....
Thank you very much for such a nice comment. These kind of words makes me work harder in my passion! Thank you again!

Looks great, just try to make sure you are following the rules when you fly. The more this happens is the more it hurts all of us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell