Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire1 - Raw Footage - Firmware 1.2.1.0

Reaction score
Well I suppose you just have to trust the firmware, have been very nervous flying it since the new update
Second flight with the DJI Inspire 1 using firmware 1.2.1.0 - Rock solid GPS, only issue to speak of was lose of video/freezing from the lightbridge though this only happend a couple of times.You can see where this happens on the video as I stop foward motion.
26th April 2015 - Wind Speed 10mph

Reactions: Garym2
Great video - thanks for sharing. I joined the group because I'm trying to decide on an aerial platform for my photography/video business. The side benefit has been enjoying video's like this shot in, for me, far away places. I'm just outside of Chicago and am curious - would you share the location where this was taken? I couldn't help but notice the cars are all driving on the 'wrong' :) side of the road.

Thanks.

Thanks. - Thanks to you and Google Earth, I'm visiting a, new to me, place across the pond.

If the exchange rate remains as is, there's a good chance I may make a 'for real' visit. England has been on our short list for a few years now and we're hoping this is the year.

For the record, there's a right side and a left or wrong side of the road. You can't be both left and right :eek:. Hey, it's your language. I'm just trying to deal with it :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks again.

Reactions: Exibit
When are you making your final decision on the quad you need or want?

I'm waiting until I see field reports on the P3 and the Solo. I haven't ruled out the I1, but with the current difference in price I doubt it will make the final cut.

Well I suppose you just have to trust the firmware, have been very nervous flying it since the new update
Second flight with the DJI Inspire 1 using firmware 1.2.1.0 - Rock solid GPS, only issue to speak of was lose of video/freezing from the lightbridge though this only happend a couple of times.You can see where this happens on the video as I stop foward motion.
26th April 2015 - Wind Speed 10mph

NICE! Your footage looks amazing!!! I see you shot in 4K, what were your settings though, LOG? how did you export in 4K as well? did you do any post processing color correction or grading/filtering???

NICE! Your footage looks amazing!!! I see you shot in 4K, what were your settings though, LOG? how did you export in 4K as well? did you do any post processing color correction or grading/filtering???
Hey thanks for the questions, no honestly this is raw footage straight from the micro sim not done any post editing to improve the quality, just checked the IOS Pilot app and the settings where 4096x2160 4K
all I did then was put the SIM card in use adaptor and upload straight to You Tube, I agree it does look fantastic played back in 4k, my TV does not support 4K files so have to play it back through my 28" PC monitor..

Hey thanks for the questions, no honestly this is raw footage straight from the micro sim not done any post editing to improve the quality, just checked the IOS Pilot app and the settings where 4096x2160 4K
all I did then was put the SIM card in use adaptor and upload straight to You Tube, I agree it does look fantastic played back in 4k, my TV does not support 4K files so have to play it back through my 28" PC monitor..

NICE! Well, it turned out fantastic! Thanks for the info!

Cheers!
-Clint

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44