Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Pilo APP USB Disconnect Error

Max

Reaction score
Hi guys ! Anyone using android devices to connect the DJI Pilot App ? yesterday i still can connect it with my samsung tab S 8.4 . Today i totally cannot connect it anymore , i did try few of my android phone and tablet with different cable but it still showing USB Disconnect and with a black screen on my devices . Is that the USB port problem ? anyone here face this problem before ?
photo.JPG

Yeap just what Lucan is saying Max.That's your problem.Work with a Tab 8.4 pro and it works fine.

Ya, try a different device and cable. Hopefully you don't have my issue. USB port failure. Controller at DJI now...

There are some settings you need to toggle for android to work. I have a tab s as well. here is a youtube I found that shows you how to do this. Mine works just fine now. Good luck...

Enable Developer Options/USB Debugging Mode Android Lollipop 5.0:
Yes Lucan , i already done the setting of USB Debugging

Yeap just what Lucan is saying Max.That's your problem.Work with a Tab 8.4 pro and it works fine.
Huppe i done the USB debugging setting but it still not working with my device

Ya, try a different device and cable. Hopefully you don't have my issue. USB port failure. Controller at DJI now...
Mazz you face the same problem aswell ? cant connect to any device ?

Yes, I had to send my controller in to DJI to have it repaired. The USB port stopped working over time. At first it would work with some reseting but I assume that was just me moving the cables that actually made it work because it eventually stopped working all together.

Did you try other devices and other cables with no connection or sign of charging? That was my issue.

Yes, I had to send my controller in to DJI to have it repaired. The USB port stopped working over time. At first it would work with some reseting but I assume that was just me moving the cables that actually made it work because it eventually stopped working all together.

Did you try other devices and other cables with no connection or sign of charging? That was my issue.
i try a few of my android phone and tablet with different cables as well , it still showing no connection , but it got sign of charging . Maybe i should try on IOS device see it is still the same problem ?

It sounds like it. When I called DJI we went through trouble shooting and charging or not charging was the final thing they checked. Said if it won't charge the port was probably dead. If yours works I would assume it is a device or cable issue.

It sounds like it. When I called DJI we went through trouble shooting and charging or not charging was the final thing they checked. Said if it won't charge the port was probably dead. If yours works I would assume it is a device or cable issue.
alright ^^ i go try with the ios device see it is work or not !

it happened to me, i shutdown completely and restart and it worked

seems usb debugging was "bugged" (LOL)

Huppe i done the USB debugging setting but it still not working with my device
Mmm strange I did have the same problem with my Samsung and after debugging and a restart everything worked well.I'm out of solutions Max,

Mmm strange I did have the same problem with my Samsung and after debugging and a restart everything worked well.I'm out of solutions Max,
i try it and re-install app and again format my tablet it still not working !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips