Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Professional 3 Distance Question on Ipad

Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

I am brand new to this forum and I have some questions on my new P3. I am getting more and more comfortable flying it around but I have noticed that the distance I can travel is very limited. 500m is all it can travel and doing much research on this topic, I do not have a slider on my controls that can release the 500m max limit!

I live in a residential neighborhood and take it elsewhere for the longer distance flights, but I get a message quite often that the signal to the aircraft is weak. The antennas are both straight off the remote and separated very slightly, it at all. Is there anything I can get to help the remote talk to the aircraft better?

I am also using a Ipad Mini 1st Generation and the video on the screen scrambles pretty often. Is this because it's older technology, or because of local interference?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as again, I am new and love this aircraft!!

Good Afternoon!

I am brand new to this forum and I have some questions on my new P3. I am getting more and more comfortable flying it around but I have noticed that the distance I can travel is very limited. 500m is all it can travel and doing much research on this topic, I do not have a slider on my controls that can release the 500m max limit!

I live in a residential neighborhood and take it elsewhere for the longer distance flights, but I get a message quite often that the signal to the aircraft is weak. The antennas are both straight off the remote and separated very slightly, it at all. Is there anything I can get to help the remote talk to the aircraft better?

I am also using a Ipad Mini 1st Generation and the video on the screen scrambles pretty often. Is this because it's older technology, or because of local interference?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as again, I am new and love this aircraft!!
Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is the Inspire Pilots forum and your question would probably be better placed on Phantom Pilots
DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44