Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Sun screen

I have the one with the nano sticks and it's for 8"inch.Don't like the magnetic around my TX.I did send it over to Europe and recieved it in a week.Great service!It's the PadHat Hybride.What I reallly like is the angle of it.No glare of sun on my screen.Another tip I can give is wear dark clothes when you're out.This also helps a lot

I'll see how it goes with the one I've got if it's no good I'll look into getting one like yours;)

Was going to get the hoodivision, but they say that customs are stopping a lot of them on the ordering page. So put off.

The dji one would be perfect as there's a reseller here (in ireland) but it seems to only be for the ipad mini. I'm using the ipad air and the dimensions are too big! As a result I'm getting used to lots of glare :(

Was going to get the hoodivision, but they say that customs are stopping a lot of them on the ordering page. So put off.

The dji one would be perfect as there's a reseller here (in ireland) but it seems to only be for the ipad mini. I'm using the ipad air and the dimensions are too big! As a result I'm getting used to lots of glare :(
DJI seem to love Apple products, but sadly the iPad Air is a few cm too big for the sun shield. The maximum tablet size can't exceed 205mm x 145mm x 128mm.

Just ordered one from Hoodivision so looking forward to getting that. On the ordering page it doesn't say Customs are stopping them it just mentions they could be flagged and that there is a chance you could be liable for import duty but on that value it's not a lot anyway.

Just ordered one from Hoodivision so looking forward to getting that. On the ordering page it doesn't say Customs are stopping them it just mentions they could be flagged and that there is a chance you could be liable for import duty but on that value it's not a lot anyway.
Let us know how you get on with with the hoodivision shipment, just in case I need to Oder one to ship to the UK;)

Just received tracking number from them so it's on it's way 7-15 business days so we'll see how long it takes.

Tried my new DJI sunscreen out today:( not very good:( still getting screen wash from the sun, tried it at different angles, moved around to see that would make any difference but no:(
I took the screen off on my 2nd battery flight it was just the same as having it on.., oh well.
I have been using a sunscreen made by shadeo for my iPhone 6 brilliant piece of kit, I've just emailed them to see if they will be making one for the inspire RC & an IPad mini. The angles of the sides, back & top make it impossible to get sun glare.

Here ya go, take a look at it, see what you think I've also put the DJI one next to it;)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare