Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI TB 50 Batteries (where to buy)

Yeah awesome. Im on chat with dronesdirect atm to confirm actually..
I've just checked my order with them and they were expecting them yesterday but they didn't arrive, supposed to be today to ship in the next day or two. Not very happy, but will hold my order as everywhere else is weeks away.

I've just checked my order with them and they were expecting them yesterday but they didn't arrive, supposed to be today to ship in the next day or two. Not very happy, but will hold my order as everywhere else is weeks away.

Yeah they just let me know over chat that their shipment landed in their warehouse today.

Reactions: deltalimatango
So it looks like the batteries didn't come into stock with Dronesdirect (and they at least now show no stock on their website) so my batteries aren't arriving and I can't find anywhere in the UK with stock :-(

Hi All

We (droneaerialops.com) have a load of TB50s coming in in the next few days - most allocated to clients but a few spare at the moment.

Let me know if anyone is in need!

We're in the UK
If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact site admin and sign up for an approved vendor account.

Well F me. I won´t be shopping with Drones Direct ever again, thats for sure.

I ordered 4 TB50s as soon as they had them in stock, and was promised over chat AND phone that I´d get quick shipping as I needed them urgently for work. The dude I spoke with said that I would have them by Monday (ordered on a Tuesday) I paid 95 UK pounds for shipping alone (To Norway). I was supposed to have them on my door Monday 27th of March.

Guess what, I didn´t get them by that Monday. They showed up this afternoon. And not only that. I have received only 2 out of 4 ordered batts. On their order details page online it says that all 4 batts have despatched at the same time! I can´t comprehend how this is possible.

They strike me as incompetent and not at all helpful and/or understanding of a customers situation. About a week ago I let them know how disappointed I was in their service, but they don´t seem to give a F, I didn´t even get a reply.

I just.. Yeah. Needed to vent. And let you guys know that Drones Direct might not be the place to get stuff from.

i got mine (2 pairs) from adorama via amazon lightning speed shipping from nj to MA took 1 day free shipping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont