Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Zenmuse X5S CAMERA 20.8MP 5.2K 4K RAW WITH 15mm f/1.7 LENS FOR INSPIRE 2 - $1600

Reaction score
Like New, DJI Zenmuse X5S CAMERA 20.8MP 5.2K 4K RAW WITH 15mm f/1.7 LENS FOR INSPIRE 2 - $1600.00USD

I have used this camera a total of 2 times for two 27 minute flights this past summer. I have since gotten out of the drone business due to lack of business in my area. Everything is in pristine, like new perfect condition and works great. Includes camera carrying case, Zenmuse X5S camera, DJI 15mm/1.7 ASPH lens, balancing ring and lens hood, original box and papers. Satisfaction guaranteed and will ship within 1 day of payment being received. I will accept PayPal, Venmo or in-person payment. If interested feel free to message me or text/call me at 203-512-6176. I live in Danbury, Connecticut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sean, I won this item on your ebay auction. You told me you didn't have it in stock. Now I find out you're selling it on here. You also told me you'd let me know if you got one to sell to me at the price I won the auction. Not cool, man. I'm definitely reporting you to ebay now. I hope everyone who sees this will know you're an unethical liar.

Reactions: MrTeak
Hey Sean, I won this item on your ebay auction. You told me you didn't have it in stock. Now I find out you're selling it on here. You also told me you'd let me know if you got one to sell to me at the price I won the auction. Not cool, man. I'm definitely reporting you to ebay now. I hope everyone who sees this will know you're an unethical liar.

e312a85bc3e65ac4295dc2a45b05bfd1.jpg

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
WOW that's worth a look post up the fellows link so we all know to stay away from him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc