Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Zenmuse XTR: 640 x 512, 30Hz, 13mm lens with Adv Radiometry

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Zenmuse XTR 640.

It is currently located in New Orleans, LA, USA and could be sold within the continental US.

Asking price is $9,000 USD and I would cover fully insured shipping costs anywhere in the lower 48 states.

It only has about 15 hours of operating time and is in "Like New" condition.

Please let me know if you're interested in discussing and I'd be happy to provide a full set of photos, serial numbers, etc.

I'm looking to sell these items as quickly as possible and would accept a price that reflects a quick purchase.

Last edited:
I am looking to sell my Zenmuse XTR 640.

It only has about 15 hours of operating time and is in "Like New" condition.

Please let me know if you're interested in discussing and I'd be happy to provide a full set of photos, serial numbers, etc.

I'm looking to sell these items as quickly as possible and would accept a price that reflects a quick purchase.

And this would be located where on planet Earth?
What currency are you selling it in?
What price are you asking?

Please read our forum classified posting requirements where it is explained all the above is required in a listing on the board.

Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the original post accordingly. Apologies for not including that information originally.

Now if I could only find that money tree I saw a couple of days ago. That's a good price....someone jump on this.

Hello, may be interested but would like to know more about it. I have a hand held thermal camera for checking out buildings and equipment. Thought it would be nice to attach to my Inspire and check topside of buildings.

Do you have any images or reports that used the FLIR XTR image? Just curious of quality, information, etc.

I’m located near Mobile,AL so not too far away.

May I inquire your reason for selling?

Thanks, Wade Stewart

Wade,

I'm upgrading to the newer Zenmuse XT2 and would like to sell my current XT before making that investment.

I've attached a couple of R-JPEGs shot with the FLIR XTR that is listed here.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks!

DJI_0022.jpgDJI_0022.jpgDJI_0066.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido