Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

document parts list inspire 1

Reaction score
hello my drone had an accident and I would ask if anyone has document parts of Inpsire 1 for the parts that have to be replaced.

Thank

PABLO

hello my drone had an accident and I would ask if anyone has document parts of Inpsire 1 for the parts that have to be replaced.

Thank

PABLO
The Inspire 1 is not user or even Dealer serviceable.
All service/repairs must be carried out by DJI themselves.
That being the case no, consumer working diagrams are available I'm afraid.

Hi, the problem is I'm not far from an official DJI service (Uruguay) and repair my Inspire pus only on my own and as you raising money for spares, so the list of parts needed to know that I have to buy.

Thanks

PABLO

Hi, the problem is I'm not far from an official DJI service (Uruguay) and repair my Inspire pus only on my own and as you raising money for spares, so the list of parts needed to know that I have to buy.

Thanks

PABLO

They don't sell most parts for the thing, just the outer body and gimbal parts, most everything else can only be acquired through here, ebay, or some other source (I know theres a guy that takes inspires apart and sells the parts.

Short of sending it DJI. You're only option is to disassemble it yourself, see what's broken, post pictures and see if anyone can get you the parts you need

Reactions: The Editor
Yes, I agree, I think I'll have to disassemble and see it broke.

Thanks

The Inspire 1 is not user or even Dealer serviceable.
All service/repairs must be carried out by DJI themselves.
That being the case no, consumer working diagrams are available I'm afraid.
Slightly true...

B&H Photo is the first usa dealer to be certified and approved by DJI to begin fixing Inspires for their own customers. This will start in the next 30 days...

Reactions: slim.slamma
Slightly true...

B&H Photo is the first usa dealer to be certified and approved by DJI to begin fixing Inspires for their own customers. This will start in the next 30 days...
No - very true (at the time of writing) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop