Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does this seem like a good deal?

Inspire 2 is $2,999 while the Zenmuse X4S is $599 which brings the bundle to $3,598 which is DJI MAP and authorized dealers cannot list below this price.

Always be sure to purchase from a DJI Authorized Dealer and most importantly a reputable dealer that can provide support and service as needed. With that being said, if our team can be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to reach out. Advexure is a long-time established top-tier dealer that places a high emphasis on the level of service that we provide and commit ourselves to. We operate 7 days a week. Feel free to reach out by phone, email or live chat if our team can support you.

Thank you. :cool:

Reactions: mpaerial
from amazon - a DJI Inspire 2 with X4s

DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter + Zenmuse X4S Starters Bundle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5CUQOD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_iF0OzbD9NS5DQ
I ordered by first P4 from that vendor on Amazon and lots of issues. Paid extra for expedited shipping and all I got was late arrival and an attitude.

My P4P came from Amazon via Advexure and it showed up a day early.

The products are the same, service before and after are what makes the difference.

My P4P came from Amazon via Advexure and it showed up a day early.

The products are the same, service before and after are what makes the difference.

Glad to hear we were able to come through for you, @Fly Gary. Hope you are well and if we can be of any further help to you please give us a shout. Safe flying! ;)

Reactions: mpaerial
Absolutely choose your dealer wisely with this level of money, crap goes wrong and ordering something like this from Amazon is just a hughe unknown, you need to have a dealer who is accessible, know what they are doing and it's in their best interest to help you and get the issue resolved.

I would strongly suggest looking around here and dealing with some of the ones you see posting daily, that way you have all the back and support their is available to you.

You only need to look a few post up to know where I would suggest you purchase.

Absolutely choose your dealer wisely with this level of money, crap goes wrong and ordering something like this from Amazon is just a hughe unknown, you need to have a dealer who is accessible, know what they are doing and it's in their best interest to help you and get the issue resolved.

I would strongly suggest looking around here and dealing with some of the ones you see posting daily, that way you have all the back and support their is available to you.

You only need to look a few post up to know where I would suggest you purchase.

Well said @Mad_angler1, as well as the other posts here. The DJI Authorized Dealers that post in these forums are willing to help before, during and after the sale.

Don't fool with eBAy and Amazon shadyness...it bits you in the butt and I know from experience. Bought an Osmo+ from Amazon last October, I let 2 weeks go by and nothing. Settled with an Amazon claim and chargeback....and no Osmo

@Advexure has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I've gotten my friend group hooked and Advexure has treated us all like gold. Such an efficient and friendly operation they have. Keep doing what you guys do!! Cheers!!

Reactions: Advexure
Inspire 2 is $2,999 while the Zenmuse X4S is $599 which brings the bundle to $3,598 which is DJI MAP and authorized dealers cannot list below this price.

Always be sure to purchase from a DJI Authorized Dealer and most importantly a reputable dealer that can provide support and service as needed. With that being said, if our team can be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to reach out. Advexure is a long-time established top-tier dealer that places a high emphasis on the level of service that we provide and commit ourselves to. We operate 7 days a week. Feel free to reach out by phone, email or live chat if our team can support you.

I bought an Inspire2 with a lot of extras and latter an Spark from Advexture, and they are incredible reputable sellers.

Will continue buying again. Sure.
Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure
Don't fool with eBAy and Amazon shadyness...it bits you in the butt and I know from experience. Bought an Osmo+ from Amazon last October, I let 2 weeks go by and nothing. Settled with an Amazon claim and chargeback....and no Osmo

@Advexure has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I've gotten my friend group hooked and Advexure has treated us all like gold. Such an efficient and friendly operation they have. Keep doing what you guys do!! Cheers!!

Thank you kindly for your continued support and glad we've always been able to properly take care of you and fellow DJI pilots. See you around, @mpaerial, and I hear maybe even see you later today to have a look a look at the Cendence. ;)

I bought an Inspire2 with a lot of extras and latter an Spark from Advexure, and they are incredible reputable sellers.

Will continue buying again. Sure.
Thanks!

Thank you for your appreciative input and feedback, our team greatly appreciates that. We do place a high emphasis on our level of support, availability and expertise and can tell you that we enjoy when our dedication to our service offering is appreciated. Thanks again and safe flying! :cool:

Reactions: slaturuguay
Well said @Mad_angler1, as well as the other posts here. The DJI Authorized Dealers that post in these forums are willing to help before, during and after the sale.
It's not only support, which you guys are great at. DJI's warranty is only good if the craft is sold by an authorized dealer. Going shady and cheap just isn't worth it.

Isn't that considered price fixing by DJI and illegal in US? I always wondered how these manufactures get away with this stuff (like, cough, cough APPLE, cough).

Isn't that considered price fixing by DJI and illegal in US? I always wondered how these manufactures get away with this stuff (like, cough, cough APPLE, cough).

DJI pricing is minimum advertised pricing (MAP) which is different from price fixing. MAP is extremely common across many many industries to maintain a market price.

We won't get into the legal ramifications of MAP vs price fixing but feel free to do a Google search.

Here's a nice brief from Pepperdine University's article on the difference between MAP and price fixing:

"If fully informed and strategically employed, minimum RPM (or MAP) can solve a company’s incentive problems with retailers, enabling it to more effectively compete against rival brands by better managing its brand image and providing desired promotional services and sales effort."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee