Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Downgrade Firmware from 1.3.0.00 to Firmware 1.2.1.06

Ahhhhhh good suggestion! Tomorrow I'll fly it in atti mode and see if it still does it. By the way, I did adjust the expo and gain (turned things down as I'm a beginner) but that was after it started acting funny.

Well I left it with the App telling me I'm on 1.2.1.6 and gave it a test flight and all seems ok. No signal drop outs like v1.3 so I think I'll leave it well alone now until DJI release an update.

Just for the record I did a downgrade today just to check, and it's obviously only a very partial downgrade. It only took a couple of minutes and downgraded only 2 items while the first 1.3.0 upgrade updated 13 items over 25 minutes or so... so it's nowhere near a complete return to previous functionality. Who knows what functionality/behavior is still that of 1.3.0 even after downgrading.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Just for the record I did a downgrade today just to check, and it's obviously only a very partial downgrade. It only took a couple of minutes and downgraded only 2 items while the first 1.3.0 upgrade updated 13 items over 25 minutes or so... so it's nowhere near a complete return to previous functionality. Who knows what functionality/behavior is still that of 1.3.0 even after downgrading.
Did you get any joy trying to downgrade the RC?

Didn't even try. There most likely isn't any reason to, same for the app.
My goal was to try and downgrade to 1.2.1.6 then upgrade to the FW that allows for Autoflight Logic Autpilot usage again, but due to the partial downgrade that didn't work, it won't accept that FW file at all saying it's corrupt.

Didn't even try. There most likely isn't any reason to, same for the app.
My goal was to try and downgrade to 1.2.1.6 then upgrade to the FW that allows for Autoflight Logic Autpilot usage again, but due to the partial downgrade that didn't work, it won't accept that FW file at all saying it's corrupt.

That's the same reason I went back to 1.2.1.6 for Autoflight Logic as I'm a beta tester and now because I was too keen to update I've buggered that right up. Lol

Test flew mine on 1.9 and it was fine, but reading what is going on I'm just downgrading to 1.8.
I also downgrade the RC to 1.5 but it then would not allow me to take off so just putting 1.6 back on the RC.
I think I may just sell this lot and go for something else!!!!

Nigel,

These posts are from almost a year ago. I have 1.9 on my Inspire and have no problems what so ever.

While it sounds like there were some problems with the earlier firmware updates I think things are more stable now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44