Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DRONE NERDS Robbed In Aventura.

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
As many of us know, Drone Nerds advertises here on the forums, Early this morning they were robbed of approximately 30K in drones and hover boards. I'm working on trying to get the surveillance video from the news station. Will post on this more as I get more info.

I'm guessing at least the uav's are like iPads as soon as they're updated the location will be shown and the purchaser should get maximum sentencing

Reactions: Blue Bird
Sucks dude you need iron bars every place you have glass and a very large dog waiting for them Like a cane corso mastiff

Reactions: Blue Bird
I am the most southern dealership from DRONENERDS, But we have security in place 24hrs a day!
I know that DN's is and are a DJI Dealer Friend. And I hope we can get those thieves! I will be looking out for them for sure!

Last edited:
Looks like 2 white guys young and most likely they have been in your shop a few times.maybe even that day before the break in. They know about the cameras and the lay out.

For some reason it almost seems like a possible inside insurance job, but I could be wrong? Ummmmm?. Everyone's focus is on the P4,, Bla!!!

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck chances are it is a duck, so to speak. : )
If they are associated with the crew in Miami, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

For some reason it almost seems like a possible inside insurance job, but I could be wrong? Ummmmm?. Everyone's focus is on the P4,, Bla!!!

If your wife gets robbed and raped, your 1st guess is that she asked for it and blame her?

I know it is a strange world out there but questioning everyone and everything? No! Everyone deserves at least a minimum of trust when things like this happen...

Chris

Can anyone tell me whether the image on the left hand side of the screen showing the perpetrators at 1:55 in the video is animal, vegetable or mineral or even a life form from this planet? Or is it maybe a potato? A cocoon possibly left by an invading alien from a planet in some far off galaxy?
That should narrow it down and help the Police. :rolleyes:

Left the S1000?!?! Thats like stealing a bunch of Honda Civics and leaving the Aston Martin.

Wow. I was just there a week ago. Great shop. At 1:39, you can you see the license plate? Hopefully it leads them right to those retards.

Well you can tell their race, guesstimate their age, their height, and their gait. If they're not caught here eventually they will get caught trying something else and this footage shouldn't be hard to point back to them. They're also going to try to sell those hot items as quickly as possible since the price of drones drop dramatically. It's hard to peddle $30K full of stuff quickly and in cognito.

I'm glad not everyone thinks it's an inside job. Not only does it hurt to have your stuff stolen, it sucks even more when people accuse you with baseless accusations. Besides, can't believe someone would think that the owners would leave their HD cameras rolling if they knew their buddies were breaking in.

Last edited:
QUOTE="AlexanderAF, I'm glad not everyone thinks it's an inside job. Not only does it hurt to have your stuff stolen, it sucks even more when people accuse you with baseless accusations. Besides, can't believe someone would think that the owners would leave their HD cameras rolling if they knew their buddies were breaking in.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, and to be frank, I hadn't even bothered to look at the video before commenting, my bad. Having said that, I personally have no lost love for the business owners, based on my personal business experiences with them a while back now, and not to say everyone there involved with the business should necessarily be viewed in a negative light. More than likely this was just another smash and grab committed by a couple of rocket scientist.

An interesting statement however made by the store owner,
Jeremy Schniederman.
"You know, you try to run an honest operation", and this is the second time we've been robbed in a year. : )

Last edited:
Nothing makes me more angrier than a thief! The feeling of getting something stolen from you is horrible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo