Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone pilot 'breaks every rule in the book'

No reason to get your panties in a bunch. It was a nice video.

If England bans all uav flights because of this one video then it was going to happen anyway. That would be a gross overreaction. As technology like drones become more readily available to the general public, more and more people will do things like this guy did. Finding an acceptable compromise between public safety and public use of beautiful airspace will do far more to keep things in check than banning it all together.

There are countless things that are "banned" or illegal that are still used by society every day. Banning drones won't solve a thing.

I didn't say I condoned the flights but as far as I can tell, nobody died or was mamed. I think some people on these forums get bent out of shape far too easily when someone takes a video in a manner not totally consistent with current law. There are far worse things happening every day that could use that scrutiny.
Yes it would be nice if the general public is doing this more and more.So then we can have a collision with drones above London.See what will happen

England could impose a total ban on all Drone flying because of this idiot!
Then you wouldnt say "Nice Video" would you?
Other countries could follow suit.

I doubt it
They don't ban driving because of the idiots that speed or drink/drive....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan